Sharon of PIN TANGLE has taught us this stitch. A lovely stitch but i need little more practice to get the right tension. I have tried out few variations
1. Here i have used the knotted loop stitch as a diamond edging,a mirror inside this may do justice to the stitch.
2.In this i have incorporated the same stitch in a circle and i think it looks good:-)
3. This can be used as a border or in crazy quilting
4. Another border could be embellished more
5. Another of my trials :-).....
6. This is the bed linen i have been working on for some time. I have planned to use this stitch on the leaves here
Annet,shirley, Ruth have also put up their pictures, do have a look and have fun.....